Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us at Wallingford Smiles are looking forward to resuming our normal duties for your oral health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and now we are doing some additional infection control procedures to keep patients and staff safe. You may see some changes when it is time for your appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- We kindly ask all patients to wear a mask and keep the mask on until you are ready for treatment and during the waiting time. We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office. We will also check your temperature before treatment.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to disinfect.
- All windows will be open to promote fresh air circulation.
- All patients will receive an oral rinse of hydrogen peroxide and Listerine at the start of the appointment.
- We have two different intra-oral evacuation systems and an extra-oral suction unit that has HEPA filters and UVC light for disinfection.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Our office provides our patients with the highest quality and gentle dental care in a comfortable and professional environment. We believe in personalized dental care so our doctors spend time listening to the needs of our patients. We form a team with our patients to achieve their goals in health, function, and aesthetics. We also proudly offer the latest dental technologies and techniques to benefit our patients including:
- Digital x-rays and CT scans: reduce radiation 80-90% and produce clear images
- Cerec technology: porcelain crowns designed and delivered same day
- Sensodyne desensitizing polish for more comfortable hygiene visit
- Oraverse: allow patients to recover from numbness in half the time
- Sinsational in-office whitening: 20 minute treatment designed to whiten comfortably even for patients with sensitivity.
- Intraoral camera
- Oral cancer screenings
- Digital communication
What further sets us apart is that each our doctors specialize in a different field of dentistry. Dr Benjamin Yang is a board certified prosthodontist who has 3 years of extended residency focused on beautiful restorations and replacement of missing dentition. From beautiful smile makeovers with veneers and crowns to a full mouth rehabilitation on customized dental implants or natural appearing removable dentures, Dr Yang is very meticulous on analyzing personal concerns while fulfilling patient needs both functionally and cosmetically. Dr Lizzy Hsu is a board certified periodontist who specializes in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases affecting the gums and supporting structures of the teeth, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr Joan Kuo is a general dentist who is also a certified Invisalign provider. She has been selected as a Seattle Met top dentist for 3 consecutive years. Our team of doctors will be able to provide the highest quality comprehesive care to our patients.
Contact our Seattle office to schedule an appointment today and see for yourself what a difference ideal oral health can make in your life.
Check out over 900 real testimonials from our patients on
* * * * *
We are excited to share that we now offer a membership program for our patients who do not have dental insurance. We believe regular access to dental care leads to optimal dental and systemic health. We want to offer customized dental care you and your family can afford regardless of insurance coverage. The Wallingford Smiles Membership Plan allows access to exclusive savings on routine care and emergency appointments. Learn more about our membership program today by calling 206-633-4035.